Burpees

Options
Anyone use just burpees to lose weight and if so how many u did a day and how much weight did u lose and how long did it take u. Ive read that burpees are the ultimate full body workout if u do them daily. I just started doin burpees and i really need help being consistant and maybe possibly adding them onto my other workouts...

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I do burpees. But not exclusively. During HIIT workouts for short intervals is quite enough hell for me ta! There are variations on the burpee too. Just find a workout you enjoy, can you honestly say you are going to do 20/30/50/100 burpees a day for the rest of your life?

And exercise for health and body aesthetic, food intake for weight loss. How long it takes you depends on your goals, how much you have to lose and how consistent you are.
  • maidengirl_
    maidengirl_ Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I hate Burpees. I do them in addition to many other exercises for weight loss. Planks are actually a full body exercise and low impact that can be modified. Food intake, effort, duration, and consistency play a huge role in how much weight you can lose.