Help! I'm desperate!

Options
124»

Replies

• chazznittt
    chazznittt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    737jac737 wrote: »
    One hour of cardio before your first meal every day. Wait, you eat fish, chips and chinese? AHAHAHAHAHA and you're complaining you can't lose weight? I'm not sure you understand honey. You need to CHANGE YOUR LIFE. There are no cheat days if you want to lose weight.

Yeah once a week, not every single day and I don't have the fish and chips and Chinese together, it's either one or the other.

And FYI I've already lost almost 4 stone, it just suddenly stopped one day and has never started again. No need to be rude.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    chazznittt wrote: »
    Here's an eye opener.....WEIGH your fish and chips and add the calories.....its about 3000 cals minimum. 400g of chips is around 1000 calories.

Really? That kind of puts me off wanting them haha

Really.....honestly eat your meal but weigh and log it. One meal can totally wipe out any loss you may have had.
  • chazznittt
    Options
    Here's an eye opener.....WEIGH your fish and chips and add the calories.....its about 3000 cals minimum. 400g of chips is around 1000 calories.

Really? That kind of puts me off wanting them haha

Really.....honestly eat your meal but weigh and log it. One meal can totally wipe out any loss you may have had.

That's crazy, the amount of calories in chip shop chips!

I get weighed on a Friday morning and then usually have my treats on that day!

Well it will only be a cheat "meal" from now on haha

Thank you!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    One hour of cardio before your first meal every day. Wait, you eat fish, chips and chinese? AHAHAHAHAHA and you're complaining you can't lose weight? I'm not sure you understand honey. You need to CHANGE YOUR LIFE. There are no cheat days if you want to lose weight.

Yeah once a week, not every single day and I don't have the fish and chips and Chinese together, it's either one or the other.

And FYI I've already lost almost 4 stone, it just suddenly stopped one day and has never started again. .

When you weigh less, it takes fewer calories to maintain your weight. The less you weigh, the harder it is to achieve a caloric deficit to lose weight. At this point those cheat days are probably killing all of it.

Also, when is the last time you updated your caloric goals with MFP?
  • chazznittt
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »

And FYI I've already lost almost 4 stone, it just suddenly stopped one day and has never started again. .

When you weigh less, it takes fewer calories to maintain your weight. The less you weigh, the harder it is to achieve a caloric deficit to lose weight. At this point those cheat days are probably killing all of it.

Also, when is the last time you updated your caloric goals with MFP?

I'm going to just have a cheat meal in future. And I'm going to log it all.

Erm about a month or so ago.