21 Day Challenge

Options
Tomorrow is my 21st day of no soda (not even diet), fast food, chocolate, candy, chips and I cut way down on white breads.....I'm ready for the next one! Please send me your suggestions to start my next challenge while keeping the old one too!
Thanks!!!!!

Replies

• rileyscoutko
    rileyscoutko Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Now try to eat foods that have 5 ingredients or less
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Work to do 50 push ups in one set
    Do 10 chin ups or/and pull ups in one set.
    Be able to hold a 3 minute plank

Challenge issued :D
  • ascends831
    ascends831 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    eliminate breads of any kind and pasta and eat way more salads. I lost 30 lbs in months this way with out exercise because I was recovering from an injury.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to eat whatever you want (with plenty of bread, candy, soda and anything else that's tasty) provided it fits within your daily calorie guidelines and gets you enough protein (defined as .8 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight). While we're at it, I also challenge to resistance train 3x per week using a good full body routine.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I challenge you to eat whatever you want (with plenty of bread, candy, soda and anything else that's tasty) provided it fits within your daily calorie guidelines and gets you enough protein (defined as .8 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight). While we're at it, I also challenge to resistance train 3x per week using a good full body routine.

What he said.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options

What he said.

What they said
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    eliminate breads of any kind and pasta and eat way more salads. I lost 30 lbs in months this way with out exercise because I was recovering from an injury.

And while you're at it, don't listen to her...There's nothing wrong with bread or pasta. You don't need to go to extremes to lose weight, and when you go to extremes and start eliminating certain foods, you are more likely to binge
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I gave fitness goals but for food goals, I go with this ^
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Beast up or shut up. This guy is a monster! I challenge you to this as well! A doctor told me once "Eat whatever the hell you want. Just move your *** enough to burn it off."
  • Ophelia111
    Ophelia111 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I personally don't agree with eating whatever you want just as long as it fits into your calorie goals. Good nutrition is not just about calories and the quality of the food that you consume is very important for your overall health.

My suggestion would be to try to switch from white bread to whole grain breads or some other alternative breads, such as the Ezekiel bread. My favorite bread right now is Sourdough Rye Bread by French Meadow Bakery. I get it at Whole Foods, so it's more expensive but it's so worth it. I feel that a more dense bread like that is a lot more filling and has a much lower glycemic index than most white breads. It helps me feel fuller longer.

Congrats on your amazing success so far and keep going!