Funny Swearing Lady Losing Weight

Options
Hello Ladies and Gents,
I am going to make this short and sweet like a vanilla cupcake. If you are offended by swearing please turn away now because I tell it like it is and I use *kitten* commonly.
I am a 26 year old lady in Canada currently 200 pounds wanting to be 150. I have no kids and I love putting delicious horrible food in my mouth like nachos and chocolate. I have been struggling to lose this weight since the beginning of this year but my love for food and having fun on alcohol on the weekends have caused me to fail so far. What do I want from you??? YOU! I need people going through the same *kitten* every day, people who crave a M&M cookie from Subway like a crack addict but wanting to lose weight. I still want to live life! And have fun but want to feel better about my body, about myself and be healthier mind body and soul. I am on a path to lose weight, be happier and experience life everyday. So who wants to keep me company? I want real people! Who will rant, joke, swear, have fun, struggle and share it all. Lets motivate each other!
Happiness Quote for today! - The moment you commit yourself to allowing happiness into your life it will be followed by a string of events that otherwise would not have happened, as providence comes into play.

Add me as a friend!!!! Post comments and discussion *kitten*, and stay tuned for more info and fun!!

Replies

• Bextompkins05
    Bextompkins05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ahahahaha it changed my swearing to *kitten* that is HELARIOUS