What is the 21 Day Fix?

Options
abanek1
abanek1 Posts: 30 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi friends, I have been getting LOTS of direct messages, asking how I lost 61-pounds and I thought I would share with everyone, in case others are just reluctant to ask. My primary weight loss program is the 21 Day Fix program from Autumn Calabrese. I know, it sounds really gimmicky-that is what I thought too!

Anyway…

The 21 Day Fix program comes with 2 DVDs (a total of 6, 30-minute workouts). Each workout is designed to ensure that you experience massive calorie burn in a 30 minute session. The workouts are all unique, and they focus on different aspects of your body. For example, cardio, arms, legs etc… All you need is a set of weights (or two if you choose), some water and a TV.

21 Day Fix doesn’t put you on a strict diet. It teaches you how to eat clean. You use a color coded system of containers for food and a Shakeology shaker cup for drinks. So basically, you get a set number of containers for the day and eat as much food as can fit into the container while still losing weight.

The best part? You get a free coach for life and get invited to private Facebook groups where you share recipes and stay accountable.

Replies

• jmeleeclark
    jmeleeclark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah I thought it was going to be a waste of money at first too but I'm already enjoying it! It's definitely easier knowing other people that do it and are getting results. It's an easy way to stay organized and not overthink it.