Who's romantic ?? ❤️

Options

Replies

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Weirdly in some ways I am, but the definition of romance is different for everyone. Let's spoon on the couch while you kiss my neck. Send me reminder messages throughout the day that you can't wait to see me (whether that be for naughty reasons or just because you enjoy my company). Simple stuff. Don't overcomplicate it.

A simple woman.. Spoon me, kiss my neck, and text me your want more... I like it.
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Weirdly in some ways I am, but the definition of romance is different for everyone. Let's spoon on the couch while you kiss my neck. Send me reminder messages throughout the day that you can't wait to see me (whether that be for naughty reasons or just because you enjoy my company). Simple stuff. Don't overcomplicate it.

A simple woman.. Spoon me, kiss my neck, and text me your want more... I like it.

<3 Shouldn't it be easier than we all make it?

I totally agree..
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I love to be song too. Even if it's a love song on the radio.....(sigh)
  • jason6252
    jason6252 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    I used to be, women changed that

Have to agree 100%. Maybe if we have been together for a while then yes.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    <--- Ridiculously romantic. Fortunately, I find watching Game of Thrones, splitting a dark chocolate bar on top of a mountain, or leaving breakfast for my honey when I take off for the gym to be romantic. If it required nonstop flowers and jewelry, I might be romantically disappointed.
  • Tsartele
    Options
    I think the problem is that people confuse romance with material things. You shouldn't have to buy flowers or jewelry for a woman to be considered romantic.
    Romance comes from your every day actions.

I like you more and more...I like doing things for people... my love language is gifts... doesn't have to be expensive but just little things to make the other person happy
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think Romance is different and individual to the two people involved. It's the little things when you know what makes your partner happy and you do it or don't depending on the situation. Seeing a book you know they would like to read and buying it for them, putting their hand on the small of your back to guide you as you walk... Those small little things are often the first to go, sadly in most relationships. Grand gestures often come across as cheesy.
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    I used to be, women changed that

So now... are you into men? What does that statement mean?

I'm trying to find my sensitive side again after a number of very difficult relationships.

I'm w you...romantic gestures mean nothing under broken relationships /hurt
  • Tsartele
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    I think the problem is that people confuse romance with material things. You shouldn't have to buy flowers or jewelry for a woman to be considered romantic.
    Romance comes from your every day actions.

I like you more and more...I like doing things for people... my love language is gifts... doesn't have to be expensive but just little things to make the other person happy

Gifts aren't necessary, but if that's your thing then make sure you do it because you want to, not because you feel you have to in order to make her happy.
    I was recently saying that the 2 gifts I remember most were from an ex who randomly brought me a pink ribbon pen and another day showed up with a book about Michael Jordan. Those two things showed that he knows what I am passionate about. The pen probably cost less than $2 and it stands out to be more than any expensive gift. He saw it, it made him think of me and he knew it would mean something. THAT is romance.
    Or maybe I am just a weirdo.....

This is exactly the thing I was talking about..knowing someone well enough to know what they like and then getting them that insignificant item because you know it will make their day. It could be a pen or anything that they are really into.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Me...I am... <3 I love the little gestures..a note..a poem maybe....

jz1c0oma7isx.png

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I throw my girl a towel to clean herself off after I get done with her. Just enough romance or too over the top with it? Should I tone it down?

What!!! she should be grateful for the bang..let her get her own towel....don't spoil her ..you can be too romantic ya know
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Damn right Jo! Lol
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    To me, being spontaneous is the key. Predictable begets boring - boring gets smooth, old and eventually, the fire goes out.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    i think i just read through a page of awkward flirting. I cringed a few times but made it through.

Romance is...oh i don't care, it something to some and nothing to others.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    I throw my girl a towel to clean herself off after I get done with her. Just enough romance or too over the top with it? Should I tone it down?

What!!! she should be grateful for the bang..let her get her own towel....don't spoil her ..you can be too romantic ya know

I'm so romantic I put a towel down first lol
    Don't want to ruin the car seat
  • buthoflamb6
    buthoflamb6 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Romantic like flowers sent to work?

Or romantic like outfit on the bed less make it a fun night?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    Romantic like flowers sent to work?

Or romantic like outfit on the bed lets make it a fun night?

I got your back bro!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Romance best comes from simply caring for someone....little gestures, remembering birthdays, things like that...It doesn't have to be flowers all the time..it's knowing, caring, taking care....and then banging the $h1t out of her or him at the first opportunity.....