Following Jackie Warner's Program / "This is why your Fat"

Options
Okay, so I have worked out for a couple of days so far, today is day #3 and someone recommended this website to me. I am currently 37 and very unhappy with my weight issues. I was at 236 on Saturday but today am at 233. Woo Hoo, I can do this and will do this. I am a female that currently has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and have used this disease from keeping me to try to work out again and lose weight. I am not using it as a crutch anymore, finally I have been taking the right supplements and drinking water everyday but now I'm in the full stage of being healthy all the way, water, healthy foods, and great supplements that will help my hormones. Would love to help others achieve what they are wanting to do that have PCOS. This is not a fun disease, can cause depression, weight gain, and many other side effects. Please join me in my journey and we will do this together.

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with PCOS at 16 (also have diabetes & thyroid issues). Don't let anyone tell you it makes weight loss hard, because I haven't noticed, and won't let it stop me. Just set your eye on the prize and keep chugging along. Welcome to MFP!
  • Natalie7227
    Options
    Thank you for that note! Yes I'm taking charge of the PCOS now and will smack it down so hard. I'm so mad at it not me anymore. I'm tired of being mad at me, it's time to give me positives and the disease the smack down. I probably have had it since I was 16 as well but Doctor's didn't know it back then, who knows and who cares because soon I will not have it anymore. I will send you a friend request, hope you accept so we can do this together.