how to loose 33 lbs in 2 or 3 weeks please

Options
2»

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Queen Liz suggested changing your mindset. I would also suggest changing your profile name. That sort of negative self-talk will not get you any where positive!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Good grief. Why do people answer questions like this? :/ Obviously not a serious question, come on now.

It's a slow news day :)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    fatto3 wrote: »
    mk732 wrote: »
    33 lbs in two or three weeks is not going to happen and if it did, it would be extremely unhealthy. You didn't gain the 33 lbs in two or three weeks so don't torture yourself trying to get it off in two or three weeks. Why the rush?

it is ridiculously easy to gain weight, i swear if i could i could easily eat up to gaining that much in few weeks, gaining have never been a problem lol gah

and dont say that guys, just couse u cant doesnt mean its not possible, also google loose 15 kg [33 lbs] in 3 weeks, lotsa stuff pops up

im just sick of fat and wana get rid of it asap asap asaaap so please only serious answers

how much to eat and how much to move per day for this?

It's not just impossible, it's DEADLY.

Eat at a reasonable calorie deficit and set a sustainable goal. If 30 pounds is all you have to lose, you're looking at 8-12 months.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Does The Biggest Loser pay the person who loses the most weight the fastest?
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    33 lbs in two or three weeks is not going to happen and if it did, it would be extremely unhealthy. You didn't gain the 33 lbs in two or three weeks so don't torture yourself trying to get it off in two or three weeks. Why the rush?

it is ridiculously easy to gain weight, i swear if i could i could easily eat up to gaining that much in few weeks, gaining have never been a problem lol gah

and dont say that guys, just couse u cant doesnt mean its not possible, also google loose 15 kg [33 lbs] in 3 weeks, lotsa stuff pops up

im just sick of fat and wana get rid of it asap asap asaaap so please only serious answers

Since we don't know how much you weigh, what your height is, what your age is, and what your activity level is there is no way we can pull a number out of our proverbial hat for you. How many calories you need to cut per week depends on knowing all of this info
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options

There are no serious answers because it's not realistic.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    1-2% of body weight is a decent rate of loss. Based on that, have a starting weight of 825 lbs to lose 33 lbs your first 2 weeks.
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    1-2% of body weight is a decent rate of loss. Based on that, have a starting weight of 825 lbs to lose 33 lbs your first 2 weeks.

I'm not sure that I've ever seen above 1% recommended in any but very extreme cases
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, but I have to say this: your expectations are not based in reality. I can google all kinds of ridiculous things. It doesn't make them true or correct. No one here is going to help you starve or kill yourself. No one.

Do you want to lose the healthy way? If you do, you will find loads of help and support here.

Don't believe us? Go speak to a doctor.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Does The Biggest Loser pay the person who loses the most weight the fastest?

I think so. Considering most gain it all back and then some, I hope they found that travesty of a show worth it.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Please, please, take a step back.
    You no longer want to be fat. I understand and I'm in the same place. Keep in mind in the unlikely event that you'd be able to lose that much weight so quickly it would come right back because you did not learn from the process.
    Please input your stats into MFP and shoot for a modest weight loss where you can learn habits that will serve you for life.
    I'm personally shooting for 1 a week. I've done a bit better thankfully but want to make sure I don't go through this again.
    Much love and wish you best of luck.
  • beatyfamily1
    beatyfamily1 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

It's not going to happen is a serious answer. If anybody claims that is even remotely possible, it's a sales gimmick to get you to buy whatever product they are selling. You will have to learn patience. First use MFP to determine how many calories a day you should be consuming to get to you weight goal. Use a food scale to learn how much you are actually eating compared to how much you should be eating. For weight loss your macro nutrients should be 20-30% fat, 10-20% carbs, 40-50% protein. As far a exercising, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you are moving and you enjoy what you are doing. Just go for a walk to start with. Learn the basics, ask questions if you don't understand something, and keep your head up. You will get there.
This discussion has been closed.