HELP A BROTHER OUT

Options
2»

Replies

• Pattycake755
    Pattycake755 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I cook protein in large quantities so that I will only have to cook my veggies fresh during meal time. It makes meal prep so easy! If I buy turkey, chicken, fish, pork, or beef, I cook more than 4 servings. It takes the work out of preparing a healthy meal. I often prepare raw or sauteed vegetables. If you eat 100% whole wheat pastas or brown rice, there are brands that only take 10 minutes or less to cook. You can also bake sweet potatoes in the microwave, but you can bake several in the conventional oven and reheat as needed over a few days. My recommendation is that you need to add a variety of proteins and veggies to your meal plan. You are bored because you are eating the same thing all the time. There are articles on MFP with healthy recipes and you can make most recipes healthier by replacing high carb ingredients with low carb alternatives like vegetables, high sugar with less sugar or a sugar substitute, high fat dairy with low-fat dairy, etc. IT CAN BE DONE! I hope this helps!