Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting week 3 of insanity (awful pics be warned)

2»

Replies

• montgomerydebra
    montgomerydebra Posts: 10 Member
    Inspirational
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    I am starting week 7 tomorrow. Keep going :)
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    O.O Please don't listen to that Little Green Monster inside your head! I can DEFINITELY see very good progress. Take it from somone who USED to take it really hard on herself. It's looking quite good please don't give up! :) I just finished week 3 of Focus T25 I'm really loving it! Friday was quite rough and I'm very impressed with myself for proper nailing it! :) We would love to see your results!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    edited June 2016
    I can see change! You're doing great! Keep pushing. I've started Insanity for the 4th time this year(got a month in when I started in March.) I'm doing day 5 tomorrow.

And definitely do measurements! They usually say a lot more than weight does.
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    I can so see a difference! Your face and belly especially, but if you have a hard time seeing any change in your body, just look at the difference in your beautiful tattoo on your back; the progress picture shows it looking much narrower. You're doing a great job. You got this!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    Great progress pic… that's a lot of loss for three weeks.. inspirational .. i may give that a try too!
  • discipline160
    discipline160 Posts: 14 Member
    Wow. Hope you're proud of yourself, you should be. You go girl.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work. My boyfriend and I just started insanity today. Day one 59 to go!!! Looking forward to your 60 day update. Your going to look even more amazing.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    I can definitely see a difference too! Don't give up!
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 669 Member
    Major difference in the face and belly. Major.
    Keep going girl!! And photos are NOT awful, but inspirational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!