Any other teens/early 20's?

Options
2»

Replies

• AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old, 5'8" 150 lbs. I plan on becoming a Nutritionist someday.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    ortizh93 wrote: »
    Hey guys! Idk how to add people :$ I'm 22 y/o, 148lb, with my ultimate goal being 120lb (which I was only 2 short years ago). I love this app! Add me :)

To add people you need to click on a person's username and you will get directed to their profile page. Once there, click on "Add as Friend".
  • shaylanorwood761
    shaylanorwood761 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 19 year old, who is 5'7, weighing in at 200. I am trying to reach 140. I know I know I can do. I just know it takes hard work and dedication.
  • rebbrebb
    rebbrebb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 22 and currently weighing 181 with my goal weight being 140. Feel free to add me and we can support each other throughout our weight loss journey :) Good luck to you all!
  • Christine61314
    Christine61314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hiya I'm 24 and I'll be 25 in August I have a lot of weight to lose and anyone is free to add me.
  • heyitslexi95
    heyitslexi95 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 20. Overall I have lost 70lbs in the last few years, with a goal of 2-5lbs more to lose! :-)
  • mackenziegraham445
    mackenziegraham445 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    18 almost 19! Lost 40pds so far. Add me if you like :)
  • hicksjordana
    hicksjordana Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was 6'2", 250lbs. Of solid muscle about 6 months ago and started to notice how out of shape I actually was. I would run out of breath easily, woke up sore as hell but then would hit the gym and think I was doing fine.
    I decided to get back to my healthy weight and got back into swimming, biking and running. I dropped my weight down to 218lbs. and got my dieting down. If anyone wants any tips or good healthy recipes feel free to contact me. I'm happy to help.