Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Picky eater...don't know what foods to buy

I am a very picky eater...hardly eat any vegetables and a few kinds of meat. Basically I just eat what I like that's low calorie. Needing help on food choices. Also have trouble sticking to a diet longer than a month!

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Continue eating what you like but keep in your caloric deficit.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    I'm the same as you, fussy eater and like hardly anything
    I just buy the foods I like and only way in moderate portions, sometimes I add veg in wot a meal so I can't taste them, but still getting them into my diet

Feel free to add me if you like x
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    basically, eat what you like, log it and stay within your daily allowance... move more, drink lots of water. try adding something new to your diet, just a new taste or texture, as you would with a baby lol, maybe you just don't like the thought of some 'healthier' foods. plus.. don't look upon this as a diet, more as a learning curve or a 'lifestyle change'. good luck!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Focus on calorie allowance. I use to hate veggies but I started sneaking them in stuff I liked and eventually I could eat some grape tomatoes and cucumbers. Eat what you like, and maybe try new things once in a while.