1/3 of the way to goal!

Options
nmwade0927
nmwade0927 Posts: 278 Member
My name is Nikki and I am a 34 year old mother of 2. I have struggled with my weight starting around the time I went to college. I've tried and tried to take it off, but (until now) hadn't been successful. I won't lie...I still have a long way to go, but it is amazing what a difference 30lbs makes. I don't have any full body comparisons to share yet (mostly because I still dont like them), but the face comparison should give you the idea of the changes going on! Its a small success, but a success none the less. The photo on the left is me at the beginning of December, 2015. The picture on the right is me at the beginning of June, 2016. Cheers to the first 30 and the next 60 ;-)

xaj3fyugjo28.jpeg

Replies

• diamondgirl50
    diamondgirl50 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Sister that is not a small success! Well done and you now have the tools/knowledge to see this through. Enjoy the journey!
  • catsdogsh
    catsdogsh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well done. Congratulations!
  • nursecasg
    nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congratulations, what a great accomplishment. I am so looking forward to the time I can say I am one third of the way done, I just hit 10 percent of what I want to lose..
  • nmwade0927
    nmwade0927 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    nursecasg wrote: »
    Beautiful! Congratulations, what a great accomplishment. I am so looking forward to the time I can say I am one third of the way done, I just hit 10 percent of what I want to lose..

10% is great! Keep working, you will get there!!
  • rjbrown434
    rjbrown434 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl!
  • cat_phillips
    cat_phillips Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep up the good work. You have a super cute haircut :) .
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! You can definitely see the difference. Be proud, own the 30#
  • EleanorElla24
    EleanorElla24 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how you can notice the difference in someone's face in their photos. You don't even look like the same person! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!