Countdown to Onederland.. Who is with me?

nursecasg
nursecasg Posts: 123 Member
Hello all. I thought this would be a good challenge as onederland is an important goal of mine. I thought if we could get a few people together to commit to posting how they are doing as they get to this goal? I am using this as a way to make me accountable and motivated. Anyone else want in? It will take as long as it takes and I will be sure to log my weight in at the very least once a week.

SW 230
GW 157
CW 221.4
On to onederland 21.5

Replies

• nursecasg
    Hello fellow onederlanders! Sounds great! We will keep each other motivated as we reach this goal and have a celebration when achieved.
  • nursecasg
    Sounds like we are all ready for this challenge. This is a great way to be accountable as we move forward to onederland! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Question? Did everyone log in all their food this weekend? How did we all do with exercise? I logged in but did not do great with exercise. Need to do better next weekend. Let's make this a great week!
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    I logged all my food as I do every day, I have to! Exercise wasn't too bad. We have had a lot of rain the last week.
  • geojeal
    geojeal Posts: 6,627 Member
    Logged all of my food and exercise some.
  • nursecasg
    Hello dear fellow onederlanders.. It is the day to check in! Let us know how you are doing and how this week went for you. My week was pretty good by my standards. Exercised four times, weight loss of 1.7. Pretty happy with that. How about you? How was your week?

On to onederland, 19.8.
  • geojeal
    geojeal Posts: 6,627 Member
    My week was so-so as far as food. I maintained but exercise was a bust. Didn't exercise any. Nice drop for you, nursecasg.
  • nursecasg
    geojeal wrote: »
    My week was so-so as far as food. I maintained but exercise was a bust. Didn't exercise any. Nice drop for you, nursecasg.
    Thank you :smile: Keep on going. Great job on the maintain. Hoping this next one is a great one for you!
  • nursecasg
    Current weight 200/201; almost there!

So close! Let us know when you reach it :smiley: