edited June 2016
    Options
    Most Embarrassing: Abba - Dancing Queen
    sj3j1khad6k0.gif

Favorite: Everlast - What its Like
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    My favorite is I lived by One Republic. That song gives me goosebumps.

I also have both pitch perfect soundtracks, Taylor swift, and Megan Trainor on my workout playlist :)
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I teach cycling classes so I've made an effort to add a variety of music into my setlists because I feel like my participants will get bored with all the metal I listen to. Of these, probably the ones most outside my normal are "Sugar We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy (it's just sooo perfect for so many things!) and "Bulletproof" by La Roux.

Otherwise, I've kinda got a reputation of being the one instructor with the angsty music at my gym, lol
  • LittleSharrie
    LittleSharrie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like David Guetta's beats and some LMFAO. Ellie Goulding, Calvin Harris. In Australia every season they release a CD called "Hits of Autumn" or Summer or whatever. 7/10 songs are really good for the latest hits and they generally have a good rhythm for a power walk.
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Good lord, I love this thread. It has caused me delve into my unused iTunes music and there are just too many goodies not to add to a brand new playlist. Now I can't wait to run tomorrow. Effiel 65, anyone?
  • cinnag4225
    cinnag4225 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Celldweller's "Good Luck" is currently my favorite song. Just the right balance of rage and absurdity.

As for mix, it depends on how good or bad my day's been. Techno-ish pop when I'm neutral (David Guetta, Gigi D'Agostino, lots of 80s), in a bad mood lots of metal and Eminem, and in a good mood more fun, upbeat stuff like Hedley and Spice Girls.
  • mandijlee
    mandijlee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like the newish song "Cake by the Ocean" DNC. Good for running!
  • beetlebailey698
    beetlebailey698 Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Anything from Ministry or Tool if I am doing something strenuous. Radiohead if I am doing cardio (walking or stationary bike)
  • StacyWebber1
    StacyWebber1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Intro" by The XX...just be careful you don't add an extra X or you will regret it and need bleach for your eyes. The pace is moderate and there are no lyrics. It is really meditative but motivational. I have heard it in a lot of surf and skate videos.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Special D - 'Run with Me' - my daughter got me into that one on the treadmill!!!!!
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My most embarrassing is "rinse and repeat" by Riton. This song gets me up the biggest hill on my walks. Lol. Anything Quiet riot or FLUME gets me moving.
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna show my age here... New Kids on the Block, baby! Anything by them. LOVE them!