anxiety/ new here.

Options
fitnellieforlife
fitnellieforlife Posts: 40 Member
Hi I'm starting over on this site again. this time I am more motivated then ever. Its quite a step for me to make a public post cause I have anxiety and no circle of friends in real life so I thought that why not make friends online for a good cause. I would love to have supportive friends on here. atleast ill be somewhat social not like in real life. please send me a request or write on the bottom that you will accept my request. Lets do this!

Replies

• Haught2015
    Haught2015 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi .I have anxiety bad as well. :)
  • Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hey! Everyone on here is super encouraging and helpful! Send me a request? I'd love to motivate and be motivated
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I get anxiety add me
  • domisgone
    domisgone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks since my teen years and now into my 30s its come back again. Add me!
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    hey welcome! No need to be anxious about this site in general most people are extra nice
  • Goldsby318
    Goldsby318 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I have anxiety and panic attacks as well.
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I empathize! Feel free to add me! :)
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain dear! I keep to myself in real life, online I use to be much friendlier but it takes to much mental energy to make friends. I'm using exercise as an escape from the unending gnawing anxiety that eats at me every single day. I also have a mental disorder to where I have no idea what I look like, no matter how much weight I lose, how many people say how good I look, I can't see it, it causes me to withdraw from family, wear baggy clothes in public, constantly dye/redye my hair because I'm never happy. But on the other hand, I have times I can be quite motivational, confident, and see change but that only lasts maybe an hour out of every other day haha. But I'm not ever giving up! And you shouldn't either, make any reason in your head to keep going, keep pushing, you can do this! You are a species that survived, that overcame because humans are built to endure! You are special, unique, your life matters, your health matters! Don't ever give up on yourself even if everyone else does! Sending you a request :)