P90X - Shortened workout??

Options
Hello everyone.
I've heard of people shortening the P90X workouts, so that they split each one into 2 -30 minute workouts instead.
I'm curious to know if anyone here has done something similar, and how they went about dividing the exercises in each workout so that it still provides results?
I love P90X and have completed it 1.5 times so far, but 60-90 minute workouts are so hard to fit into my schedule at the moment.
I'm doing the 30 day shred right now, just to do something (they are only 20 minutes) but I'm just not hooked on that one.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :)

Replies

• endlessloser
    endlessloser Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey Stevie - why not try T25?

It's Shaun T - (just came out) - 25 min long :)

Kind of like Insanity but you don't "have" to go as hard if you don't want to, or you can go total intense. But every single workout is 25 min.
  • amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am on week 11 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. The workouts are 30 min long. I dont have alot of time either, they fit into my schedule perfectly. I have done Chalean Extreme in the past at that was great too. The workouts range from 26 min to 45min. That's very doable too. I started w/30 day Shred and it was a good workout when you are starting out. But now I get bored w/it. I have JM Ripped in 30, but havent done it yet.
  • rolemodel69
    rolemodel69 Posts: 365
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I've heard of people shortening the P90X workouts, so that they split each one into 2 -30 minute workouts instead.
    I'm curious to know if anyone here has done something similar, and how they went about dividing the exercises in each workout so that it still provides results?
    I love P90X and have completed it 1.5 times so far, but 60-90 minute workouts are so hard to fit into my schedule at the moment.
    I'm doing the 30 day shred right now, just to do something (they are only 20 minutes) but I'm just not hooked on that one.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions! :)

I would suggest checking out Chalean Extreme. The workouts are roughly 30 minutes and similar to P90X. Definitely a good alternative to P90X.