Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

These chats are like being in high school...what did you hate or love about high school?

2»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I hated that there were so many different clicks that seemed to never want to get along with each other. Hated the bullies always starting fights and threatening! I loved the down to earth teachers who genuinely cared and made a difference! And loved the kids that would make it a point to be nice to everybody no matter how unpopular or disliked they might be by the other kids!
  • miss_northernireland
    miss_northernireland Posts: 838 Member
    Loved science and art class. Hated bullies.
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    I'm too old to remember
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Don't remember much besides how great my grades were even though I slept in every class throughout high school
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Things I loved: seeing friends, Friday night lights during the football season, dances, pep rallies, drama and choir, senior trip, my sweet English teacher

Things I hated: loads of homework, studying, we had a handful of mean kids who were just miserable souls

All in all I didn't mind high school.
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    High school was never my friend
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    fc8cd03d7a43514fe0ee2f23ad020421.jpg
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Hated fake, 2 faced people
    Loved Friday night football games!
  • Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    JUknowPK wrote: »
    High school was never my friend

I could go on and on about the things I hated about high school. I hated high school in general.
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    I hated caring what people thought of me. I hated being so shy and should have really stood up for myself more.

I love that now all the majority of the 'popular, pretty' girls who bullied everyone are now the total opposite in their adult selves. :wink:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I think I'm here more than I was at high school. I'd arrive late, leave early, often skip the last week or two which sounds awesome but it was actually really hard