Needing some support... :/

Options
This is targeted at college students, or just anyone in general who understands the stress college can put on a person. Balancing a healthy lifestyle is hard to do sometimes when you have to juggle five thousand different things.

I'm a nursing major, and I know how to reach my goals to become an R.N, and I'm taking all of the correct steps to get me closer to that goal each day - my point is I have goals for my health as well, and I don't take it as seriously as I do my education. That has to change.

I have been on and off of this amazing website so many times.

I always feel like the reasons I stop using it are legit enough for myself, when in reality it was just a lack of motivation...I love this website though! I have used it before and lost 30 pounds!

Then one horrible year of college later...I am back.

I'm ready to get back on track again and I would love to have some support, and be able to support others because I know having someone keep you accountable is a huge part of success, at least for me anyways.

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• Maria_Fatima
    Maria_Fatima Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Send me a request? Motivation is a really important part of the journey but it's not sufficient on its own. You'll have to incorporate changes in your lifestyle that become a habit so when youre juggling through 5000 different things, you don't have to find 'motivation' to continue losing weight. It's okay if the progress slows down but you should, at least, avoid gaining weight.
    I'm an A level student, actually summer break just started, and I know what you're talking about. I'm guilty of delaying the start of my fitness journey till summers, but I hope I stay on track now.
  • katiestenton
    katiestenton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Will add you, i'm an RN and have the same issues with motivation :)
  • d2othev
    d2othev Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I
  • d2othev
    d2othev Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I understand where you're coming from. I'm an RN in the ER and in school for my nurse practitioner, raising children, and juggling a million different things. Feel free to add me :)