Stitch fix

cjfarborist
cjfarborist Posts: 25 Member
Hello ladies!
Im thinking of giving stitch fix a try Nd was looking for other ladies who have done it to weigh in. I'm a size 12 or 14 and going down very slowly.
Any one use it and like it? Use it and hate it? Use it and meh?

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    What is it? Sounds like something you'd need after surgery
  • Fancyedit
    Fancyedit Posts: 243 Member
    I use Stitch fix! I love it.. A couple things to keep in mind though.

They charge a 20.00 styling fee that is not refundable, so if you don't like the items they select and send them back you are out the 20.00.

They can be pricey, I normally end up keeping all 5 items they send and it costs about 230.00-250.00 depending on what I received.

If you are looking for temporary clothing while losing weight it may not be the best option because of cost.

The clothing is very nice! The jeans are incredible, fit like a glove and they make my butt look amazing (according to me, and that's what's important) they run about 115.00 for a pair and worth every single penny

Stay away from shoes unless you like flats (which I don't)

Make sure you tell them in notes what you are looking for, I've noticed if I don't I get the craziest stuff!

The customer service is email only, which is kind of a pain when you want to talk to someone because the turn around time is 24-48 hours

That being said.. I love it :smile:
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    I love this concept. So, I tried it. A big box of surprise clothes on your doorstep to try on, yep. It's fun. It's super convenient. They do an excellent job with sizing. You answer specific style and trend questions which help them pull together a collection. They could not quite hit the preferred style mark to tempt my purchase at those prices. I did buy at least one accessory with my $20 credit. (The jeans fit were pretty amazing but at over $90 bucks- I can find that anywhere.) in summary: fun but I stopped after giving them 3 solid chances to "wow" me; they did not.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    I do it too and love it! I set my preferences to the lowest price point, but I don't mind paying a bit more than I would normally for the convenience. I don't like shopping and love having the clothes sent to me! The more you do it and make comments to your stylist, the better they seem to be at sending you what you're looking for.