What can you wear now?

Options
12346»

Replies

• lyndefisher
    lyndefisher Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I went from a tight 12 (should have been in a 14 but refused) to a variety of sizes! My jeans are a size 4, my work pants are a JUNIOR size 3 and I have several pair of size 2 shorts and even one pair of size 0!!! Never remember being this small in my life!! I feel SO much better!!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My sisters clothes
  • Budjola
    Budjola Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    whatever i want
  • caroannv
    caroannv Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just came from the op shop with a cute little tartan skirt to wear with my new docs - UK Size 8 !! Could be a bit age inappropriate but I don't care!
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    caroannv wrote: »
    Just came from the op shop with a cute little tartan skirt to wear with my new docs - UK Size 8 !! Could be a bit age inappropriate but I don't care!

@caroannv Nice! I recently bought Docs too. Love how they contrast with slim legs. :smiley:
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing! It's nearly all to big for me now! Even some of the new stuff I've bought myself recently is starting to get to big...
  • honorthecolors
    honorthecolors Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks for posting this question! At 145lbs and 5ft almost 9in with a 29-30in waist it's difficulting finding extra small which fits me perfectly to my taste. Its feels good going into Hollister and A&F and being too small to wear their shirts. I am a far cry from my large size shirts and 38-39in waist.
  • Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    the other day i wore these super cute black shorts that were too tight when i bought them. (i tried them on but then i think i confused them and bought the wrong size). also i have this dress from h&m that i didnt try on when i bought and was too lazy to return. i can wear it now but i think i hate it lol!
  • Abm4n
    Abm4n Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wife beaters? Had to look that one up! I wear them all the time in summer. LOL. I thought Stella beer was the wife beater.