looking for a friend on here with the same goal of gaining weight!

Options
DaniKay86
DaniKay86 Posts: 3 Member
I am looking to find a friend with the same struggle of gaining weight. just wanting a friend to share advice and encouragement with. I keep steady on my weight goals and am trying to stay motivated and its always easier when u have someone in your corner who understands! Send me a request if you would also like a friend in here!

Replies

• sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi I've recently started my weight gain journey would love to get chatting with you feel free to add me :)
  • SouthAfrican2016
    SouthAfrican2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Both of you can message me aswell!
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll add you both :)
  • Kassa91
    Kassa91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this but I am trying to gain weight too. I don't know how to add people but I would like to be involved with you guys
  • daniellepearson304
    daniellepearson304 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking to gain weight and would love to add some people. I'm mainly looking at interactions with people who have the same goal as me (why does nobody seem to take weight seriously??) and also looking at stealing some food ideas. I majorly struggle with what to eat.
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm also on a weight gain journey! Its been a struggle for me for years...I recently started taking Apetamin and I have gained 17 pounds in 2 months
  • coxco24
    coxco24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm not sure how to add people.
  • lilygarcia3
    lilygarcia3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ah yes! Same here, it's been so hard to hard to gain weight.
  • kenyattahyman
    kenyattahyman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day at it. I currently weigh 159 and tryna get up to 175. And I'm in the height range of 6'1/6'2. Do you all have any tips just let me know. I'm also doing intermittent fasting "if"
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. But it is a real struggle for us both, good luck on your journey.
  • simmoner4
    simmoner4 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    In also looking to gain in a healthy way! I need food ideas to reach my calorie goals! Add me!