Just Joined-Saying Hello

Options
Hi everyone, I just joined today. Downloaded the MyFitnessPal App yesterday, so far Im liking it. Looking forward to being able to talk with ya'll and stay motivated. Alittle about my self: Im 29yrs old, 5'4 and current weight is 170. I would like to get back down to my normal weight of 125. My weight has fluctuated alot since my late teens. Early 20's I weighed 110-115 pounds, my friends and family told me I was to skinny so I began to eat. When I don't diet or exercise I tend to hang around 140. When I was pregnant with my son I got up to 182 but after I had him breast feeding took me back down to 121 within 3 months. However, I got depressed soon after my sons 1st birthday and started drinking alot and so here I am at 170 now. This past weekend I finally made up my mind that I need to lose this weight. So yesterday I went to the doctor and he put me on Phentermine to help start the process. I also started my workout regimen yesterday. I live in a small town out in the country so I love to run out on the country roads. I also got a treadmill this past Sunday so I have no excuse to not run if the weathers bad. Very excited about this new weight loss adventure and hoping to keep the weight off this time.

Replies