Should I take today off of Insanity?

Options
So I'm on my 4th week of Insanity right now and I'm really enjoying the program. I've been sticking to the schedule pretty well with a little bit of changes here and there, but never missing a workout during the week without making it up. My last "rest day" was 12 days ago because on the rest day I decided to go on a run. Do you think my body would do well if I take a rest day today? If I didn't take the break, my Cardio Recovery video day would be tomorrow, so should I just stick it out for today and maybe take my rest day tomorrow? I'm running a 5k on my usual rest day this week so I need to swap it for something. What do you guys think? Thanks!

Replies

• kwedman488
    kwedman488 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would stick with the videos. I'm also doing insanity and have also had to shift my rest days around on the weekends due to work and didn't have a rest day this past Sunday either. I'm also on week 4. So what I would do is stick to the videos and just make sure your next off day you actually leave it as a rest day. Your body should be fine I would think; I run a 5k every day and do Pilates in addition to my insanity videos, so I think unless you really physically don't feel up for it, do them.