Why is wine so good when you've got kids!?

Options
LindaRVP
LindaRVP Posts: 7 Member
It's my treat but obviously it's not a treat when it gains the pounds

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Because we need a moment to chill, relax, and take pleasure sipping our wine. I'm thrilled to report I've incorporated wine into my caloric goals and can lose while indulging from time to time. Lower weight and calories have made my tolerance low, so it doesn't take much to get the job done these days ;)
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Log it! I love beer and I can drink 2-4 in the evening but I usually only have enough calories for 1, maybe 2, so that's what I have when I want.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Because we need a moment to chill, relax, and take pleasure sipping our wine. I'm thrilled to report I've incorporated wine into my caloric goals and can lose while indulging from time to time. Lower weight and calories have made my tolerance low, so it doesn't take much to get the job done these days ;)

This too! Since I usually haven't eaten at all since lunch, I can drink a full beer before dinner and feel the pleasant effects quickly!
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Because we have tiny shrieking dictators shouting at us all day.

I have enough room for 11 Oz of wine tonight. I'm counting the minutes until my kids are in bed and I can read a book on my porch with a nice glass of vino.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    For sanity.
    LindaRVP wrote: »
    It's my treat but obviously it's not a treat when it gains the pounds

Hey, if you measure and fit the wine into your daily calories, then it won't, so cheers!
    I highly suggest pre-measuring and logging. Not sure how accurate measuring becomes after a few. ;)