Y scooter for adults??

Hey you guys!!

I am trying my best to loose weight and sometimes I find it so hard to stay motivated.
There are lots of things going on in my life which are making me sad and I know that
this is a major factor. Instead of whining about all that stuff I wanted to try find some
thing really fun to do that I could look forward to.

I saw those Y scooters on line and think they look like so much fun and I'm always game
for a laugh. Would I look like an absolute lunatic on one of those at my age (29)?

Any views? I mean they do make them for adults too after all? Have a look at this vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxgovlR5xHQ

Anybody got one? They look like they would be great exercise too with all that side to side
motions. What do you all think? Thanks Amy-Louise x

Replies

• rox019
    rox019 Posts: 2
    I've seen a couple adults on them, at the park and around our office. They look like a blast. Even if you do look like a lunatic (you won't!), you'll be a lunatic having a good time!
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    That looks like tons of fun!!!! Maybe I can get one for my son and "borrow" it...LOL!!!!
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    Awesome! I think I will get one tomorrow haha...... watch out Dublin, here I come.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    You LOSE weight to get LOOSE clothes.
  • amylouize2012
    amylouize2012 Posts: 268 Member
    I got one in the end and I got some mighty strange looks (in particular from two of my friends when i told them about it!!) BUT I don'r care cause it is great fun and I have been having a blast with it hahaha!