Men with Brains

Options

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Where are they?! The men I have encountered lately are ridiculous! And I use the term "men" very lightly.

you can't find brainy men on here...

...but you can find brainy burros.

:drinker:
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    nobody told me that I need to have a brain :angry:
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    Based on the fact this thread survived while similar deragatory thread titles did not, one can only assume that making fun of men is FAR less likely to result in post reports that force moderators to make corrective actions on the boards.
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Define intelligence. I have never once encountered a girl who wanted to carry on a conversation about machine learning algorithms, graph theory, set theory, incompleteness theorems, or epistemology.

I remain skeptical.

They don't want to talk about that dry *kitten*. . But whey they hear you on the conference call talking in what sounds to them like another language. . they get all squirmy. . . .am I right ladies?

I prefer poli-sci, philosophy, ecology, world history, anthropology, and organic chemistry.

Also like foreign languages, so if you are, in fact, speaking a foreign language (ie. not English), my interest is already piqued.

But what about astronomy?! :cry:
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<< big and dumb here. Sorry. :smile:
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Define intelligence. I have never once encountered a girl who wanted to carry on a conversation about machine learning algorithms, graph theory, set theory, incompleteness theorems, or epistemology.

I remain skeptical.

They don't want to talk about that dry *kitten*. . But whey they hear you on the conference call talking in what sounds to them like another language. . they get all squirmy. . . .am I right ladies?

I prefer poli-sci, philosophy, ecology, world history, anthropology, and organic chemistry.

Also like foreign languages, so if you are, in fact, speaking a foreign language (ie. not English), my interest is already piqued.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that languages that have a context-free grammar don't count? Epistemology is a field in philosophy, and related to Artificial Intelligence and the study of rational agents (my expertise), but I have never once encountered a person, female or otherwise, interested in debating what constitutes knowledge and how one acquires it.

I asked for a definition of intelligence for a reason. :)
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, Men with Brains. Not bad, but prefer mine with whipped cream! :love:
  • dgb26
    dgb26 Posts: 77
    Options
    Like....Me have brain. Wanna talk!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    In the dating and romantic setting, having a brain really is about having a quick wit and a good sense of humor. They dont want to talk about chaos theory or time travel. Having the ability to make her laugh requires a sharp mind. But roofies are a good shortcut too.

I would much rather discuss time travel than be roofied. Maybe a bit of both as long as the dose isn't too high.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I suspect there are zombies in our midst.

I warn you, I have watched many zombie films AND have played zombie video games.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    intelligent men turn me on! :heart:
  • jaxelrad22
    jaxelrad22 Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm pretty sure on the 'fetish' thread I mentioned a debate on the technicalities of a virus was foreplay for me, *standing ovation to all the guys out there who worked hard, got degrees and higher!* There is nothing sexier than a guy who knows how to use both his heads well!
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    All we wanna do is eat your brains
    We're not unreasonable, I mean, no one's gonna eat your eyes

Seizure inducing Gif goes here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=S6vnM9I7HIo

just *kitten* to this gif feelsgoodman

Holy Crap that almost gave me a Seizure!
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options

I remain skeptical.

I think I'm in love lol
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    Where are they?! The men I have encountered lately are ridiculous! And I use the term "men" very lightly.
    They are hard to find! but there have been anecdotal reports of thier existence . 43% of people don't believe they really survived into the 21 st century. I am currently heading up an expedition to try to locate them

I can picture you with your safari hat and machete already!
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options

I remain skeptical.

I am going to go out on a limb and say that languages that have a context-free grammar don't count? Epistemology is a field in philosophy, and related to Artificial Intelligence and the study of rational agents (my expertise), but I have never once encountered a person, female or otherwise, interested in debating what constitutes knowledge and how one acquires it.

I asked for a definition of intelligence for a reason. :)

I'm going to assume you've seen Battlestar Galactica then.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I don't understand how this thread works.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Its nice to encounter witty, intellectual, "smart" types....However, it kind of gets "old" to read the threads of people trying to prove their IQ through vocabulary and atypical topics. If you are highly intelligent, it will show...and you need to force the issue. :)
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Its nice to encounter witty, intellectual, "smart" types....However, it kind of gets "old" to read the threads of people trying to prove their IQ through vocabulary and atypical topics. If you are highly intelligent, it will show...and you need to force the issue. :)
    In my experience being smart is usually a 'neutral' factor, meaning it generally turns girls off if you're not but it rarely gets them hot and bothered if you are. I have always been a nerd (and now a certified one), so I know talking about esoteric stuff is usually counterproductive in a social setting. Big Bang theory makes us more cool and all, but jocks still get more chicks.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    A jock may be hot now,..but when looks fade and they will,..what will we talk about? A man that can stimulate the mind,now there's a sexy guy,..get her mind going,....and your in!- I love nerds!