Need to lose baby weight?

Options

Replies

• Wiccanandi
    Wiccanandi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm probably way too old to be added, but i have 4 kids aged 22, 18, 3 and 6 months and have a stone and a huge belly to lose
  • rainykatie
    rainykatie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a mom too looking for other mom weight loss buddies! I have a 3 year old and a 13 month old and never lost the weight for either pregnancy, resulting in about 40 lbs to lose. Seems daunting but I am trying to take it one day at a time. I am a working mom too, meaning I struggle with finding time to exercise. I don't want to take more time away from being with my kids when I am already gone from them so much.
    Please feel free to add me! I log in my food diary everyday.
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi! Mom of an almost 3 year old and a 1 year old. Looking to lose 50 pounds to be in a healthy bmi range, and then possibly add to our little family
  • lillisaloulou
    lillisaloulou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh i Need a fitness buddy. I have 1 year old and have only lost a few lbs in the year since having my beautiful little girl. Some one stop me from eating chocolate and cakes... i don't fit in to any of my clothes :(
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    My baby boy just turned 6 YEARS old. I have 15 to lose- we can do this!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Let's do this, mamas. What are your goals? How can we support each other?

My goals are:
    1. To lose the last 15 pounds
    2. Feel more trim
    3. Hike a mountain in August that is over 14k feet in elevation
  • KellyKelleyDC
    KellyKelleyDC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey mommas! My son just turned one and I have lost ZERO of baby weight..need to lose 25 to get tomorrow pregnancy weight..but ideally would like 35. I'm not a spring chicken..at 37..and feeling no hope in my body. I have faith in trainer and am on meal plan. Add me if you'd like to help motivate each other!
  • dana7dana7
    dana7dana7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies my baby is 9 months old next week and iv lost my baby weight and more. I had gained 50 lbs while pregnant but was already over weight and at 3 months lost all but 15 lbs. I started walking daily and then started mfp. I am aiming for 150, at 182 right now. Slow but steady getting there. Add me.
  • stephaniecirillo0205
    Options
    I'm also a mum of 2, Baby Girl will be 2yrs old in a month & My little man will be 4yrs old in 2 months. I have 15kgs (33lbs/2.3 stone) to lose and I tell you what I'm struggling! Glad to see others in the same boat, hope we all can help each other out! Feel free to add me!! Xxx sending love from Sydney,AUS
  • daze81324
    daze81324 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 8 months now and after the first month I stopped losing weight. I've lost about five pounds now and still have about 20-25 to go. I really want to do able to fit back into my clothes :(
  • karlag83
    karlag83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby 5 months. I hear ya
  • Katrina2778
    Katrina2778 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas!!! Starting weight: 177lbs Current Weight: 155lbs Goal weight: 135lbs. Let's put in work!!!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    There's a group called fit fabulous postpartum
  • amiranjit25
    amiranjit25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old and I'm 10 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight. I wasn't thin to begin with but I want to fit back in my clothes!
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I had my last little in June of last year too so I figured it's about time to get myself back!
    Feel free to add me as a friend- my diary is always open :)
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My little girl just turned 2 in June. Lemme tell you mamas, I'm down about 20lbs from my PRE-PREGNANCY weight. I was never overweight, looked great in a bikini. Just really amped up my fitness and nutrition since I've had my daughter. The key is consistency. Implement a healthy eating plan (but don't restrict yourselves from everything delicious or you'll end up in a starve/binge cycle) and get going on a good strength/cardio rotation. You will get there! :+1: Good luck to all the mamas out there wanting to feel sexy again!
  • huntergraymua
    huntergraymua Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 2.5, so I'm not sure I can call it "baby weight"anymore. It's just "weight" at this point haha. Still, I'd love as many mom friends as possible to do this with! Feel free to add me. I've lost about 4lbs so far, about 40 more to go.
  • GoMom2016
    GoMom2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! My babies are now 4 & 2, crazy busy little boys!!! I would like to lose 20 more pounds as I've lost 10 so far. But I could most definitely use some motivation!! Add me and we can do this together!
  • debp382
    debp382 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have spent my adult life overweight, even before my daughters (3.5 years & 11 months old) were born. Looking to lose 50 lbs. but exercise is not easy for me as I'm tired and short on time.
  • tarpyn
    tarpyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 2 boys (4months and 19months) they are amazing and let me exercise and my husband comes home from work at lunch so I can run but I would love some support from woman who understand how hard it is to juggle life as a mum and have time to feel good about yourself