Options
2»

Replies

• Spontaneously
    Spontaneously Posts: 36 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Dove0804 wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest, a lot of your symptoms sound like severe side effects of pregnancy to me.
    Glad things are getting better!

What is your opinion about the symptoms occurring in the 7 months prior to my pregnancy?

• Dove0804
    Dove0804 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Dove0804 wrote: »
    To be perfectly honest, a lot of your symptoms sound like severe side effects of pregnancy to me.
    Glad things are getting better!

What is your opinion about the symptoms occurring in the 7 months prior to my pregnancy?

I don't think my opinion matters here, nor should it, so I'm focusing on your relationship with your doctors. However, it looks like from your charts you went from being ~114-118 lbs (or around 120 for a BMI of 20) down to ~107-108ish lbs. That's underweight by only a few lbs if you're going by BMI. I don't know anything about the months preceding that. I applaud the decision not to give you a feeding tube for that. It sounds like all of the appropriate tests and then some were done, and they're continuously trying to rule things out before trying new approaches. I know it can make one feel helpless when there is a health concern and you feel like you're not getting anywhere. If you truly believe there's something all of these doctors are not doing but should be, then I suppose you could ask for more referrals or look at a large specialized center, but I'm not entirely sure you'll find what you're looking for- and as others said, you'll start back at square one.
    Again, it looks like things are on the uptrend which is great and I wish you all the best.
  • Spontaneously
    Spontaneously Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Decreased appetite, feeling full early and sharp pain on left side where you indicated could point out to some pancreatic problem. How are your blood sugar levels? They tend to get high when pancreas are not working properly but this may or maynot happen. Ask your doctor about that. Get your pancreatic amylase/lipase checked.