lost pounds by C25K. how to get rid of stomach (pic included)

Options
i am on week 3 of c25k and i lost 20 pounds by doing that and weight training also. i still look fat in my bikini. i need advise to tighten up my stomach and legs as you see in the picture. i want my stomach to go away

Replies

• Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This is just my personal opinion. You don't look fat in that bikini. But there isn't a surefire way to target parts of your body. As you lose fat, you might lose some from your stomach, but it'll also come from some other parts of your body as well.
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Not to sound overly creepy but you look just fine.
    I am sure that time will help skin bounce back a little and although we all know you can't spot train, as you keep up with the C25K I am sure you will see more changes.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 7 tomorrow and just now noticing significant changes in my legs and stomach , even with weight training. I think you need to be patient. Keep up the good work!
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    The only thing to get rid of unwanted fat is a calorie deficit. It sounds like you have the exercise down, but you don't mention watching your intake. If you haven't already, start logging your food, keep a mild deficit because you don't have much to lose, and continue weightlifting. Just remember that you can spot reduce, so patience will be key.
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Keep up the progress, and you'll get results! Btw, you don't appear to be overweight in this picture.
  • ummijaaz560
    ummijaaz560 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Why are you using this picture in multiple threads under multiple accounts, and user names?