New challenges

Options
SassyPugMomma
SassyPugMomma Posts: 6 Member
How do I get different challenges than the two that are offered to me when I click on challenges? Right now, my options are the Jennie-O challenge and some JBL challenge. I am a vegetarian so the Jennie-O one is out. I want to join a challenge that I feel more accountable for logging my weight and not over snacking out of boredom. I see them in the discussion boards, but how do I join?

Replies

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place in the community challenges. You just look through them and pick the ones you want. Most of the time you just comment in the challenge with your weight, goal weight etc. Some have a thread you just click on to request to join. Once you are in a challenge, bookmark it so you can find it quicker. Hope this helped!
  • SassyPugMomma
    SassyPugMomma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes, that does help. I didn't know if there was another way to join challenges as well. I will do that. I am very new to actually using MFP. I have joined sites like this before, but never really used them for more than a week or so.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I am pretty new also as I just started at the end of April. I have lost 15 pounds though so it works. I am still working on getting started in the community part. I am glad I could help!