Options
Gayleh18
Gayleh18 Posts: 69 Member
Hi I'm new and I'd Just thought I'd say hello to everyone :)

Replies

• tinalawson1
    tinalawson1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One year ago , I weighed approx. 244lbs. I had gone through a few tough years starting with an unexpected divorce after 20ish years together. My GP & my Gyn said no no this isn't working. My Gyn gave me this link & I got a FitBit. Today I weigh 183.2. Down 60.8lbs. My Doc challenged me to lose 50 lbs by this June. I hit that in March or April. The weight loss is slower now, but I can live with that. I take smaller 10 lb goals at the time.
    I am 50ish(lol), approx. 5'3". I pretty much eat what I want, but stay within my Caloric limits ( most of the time). I log in EVERY DAY! I have a great group of Stepping friends. We do challenges every week. It's what I am calling my weight loss journey. I hope to get down to at least 175lbs. & I believe I can do it. I have tried every form of weight loss from my 20's to my 50's. This is by far the easiest and most successful. It does take a commitment to log in every day, be committed, realize your not always perfect, but you can get right back on track and I highly recommend a FitBit (& creating a committed Stepping Group). Good Luck. Enjoy the Journey! #FitBit #MyFitnessPal.Com #Good Luck #WeightLossJourney #YouCanDoIt
    #AccountabilityAndCommitment
  • Gayleh18
    Gayleh18 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow you've been through some tough times but well done and keep up the good work.
  • welshgirlhelen
    welshgirlhelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, only joined up yesterday but it's definitely helping keep me focused and motivated