Scared to Lose Weight

Options
I think that I'm afraid to lose weight because I don't want my body to look good to strangers. I have larger breasts, which I know will only become accentuated if I lose my belly fat. I don't want anyone to call me out in public for such things. Any advice from people with similar fears? Or am I just paranoid? Thanks.

Replies

• AndrewD315
    AndrewD315 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please don't let what a stranger thinks of you effect your goals or happiness in any way. 1-Get where you want to be for you. 2-The hell with everyone else. 3-If your afraid it's not modest you can cover up at appropriate times but this is your choice. 4- We have one life to live have no regrets. Lastly a lot of women loose weight in chest area first since you cannot spot chose this may not be an issue,but still it's your body be proud. Good luck.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short. You probably look good to a lot of guys right now Just the Way You Are.
    Unless you've lost weight before and know it's going to come off in the chest area, there's no way of telling where the weight loss is going to show up. Might be in the butt might be in the chest might be in the stomach it's all in your genetics.

Just realize that you're worth it and you're doing it for yourself.