Between 15:00 - 21:00 I eat junk.

Options
I am good all day, great greakfast , realy healthy lunch, hardly any snacking between breakfast and lunch - but then I get home from work at 15:00 and eat anything and everything, regardless of if I'm hungry.
Please help!! Any unique tips will be most appreciated.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Have some tasks to do when you get in - chores/hobby/exercise etc etc so you're not eating.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I have the same issue sometimes. Eating out of boredom can be a challenging habit to overcome, but it can be done. For me, when I find myself wanting to crunch on something (which is fairly often), I either keep a bag of baby carrots, sugar snap peas, or radishes in the fridge, or I make a small bowl of air popped popcorn, or I brew a mug of hot tea. Sometimes I wind up making two or three mugs in an evening, but it does the trick!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Are you logging all of this snacking? If you are and it fits in your calorie goals for the day, it's fine. If not, you have to cut back.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    I play videogames when I have the random nonhunger munchies. Can't eat if your hands are busy.
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Plan your dinner ahead of time. Lot easier to just go along with whatever you planned, particularly when you're tired and don't want to think.