Any Focus T-25 Success Stories?

Options
davypr86
davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
I'm soon to start it and wanted to hear if anybody has had good results with it.

Replies

• CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    T-25 just came out on Monday (I believe) so you're probably not going to hear too many success stories yet. I was watching reviews on youtube the other day from BBcoaches who got advanced copies. They were showing parts of the workouts and giving comments, etc. I highly recommend watching them :)

Good luck when you start it, my husband and I are planning on buying it when the price starts to drop :)
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    T-25 just came out on Monday (I believe) so you're probably not going to hear too many success stories yet. I was watching reviews on youtube the other day from BBcoaches who got advanced copies. They were showing parts of the workouts and giving comments, etc. I highly recommend watching them :)

Good luck when you start it, my husband and I are planning on buying it when the price starts to drop :)

Yeah, I figured as much, lol. Just thought I throw it out there and see I someone had done the program.
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've (semi) successfully made it through 4 days of workouts so far. Some of the moves are so hardcore that I've broken out into fits of laughter at the mere attempt to do them. Like others have said, though, it just came out roughly two weeks ago, so look for the first success stories in another 10-12 weeks.
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I should be getting it delivered tomorrow...So excited to try it...
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Try again in 10 weeks...
  • chriscooney
    chriscooney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am going to give it a go when ive finished insanity, just got a week and a half left. I'll have a week of recovery and then T-25.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!