Starting my journey properly... At last

Options
rjn_
rjn_ Posts: 6 Member
Two years ago I was lovely and slim. I never did much exercise and my lifestyle wasn't great, but I was slim and happy nonetheless. Since being with my boyfriend I've gained weight, not sure how much but I'd guess around 2 stone maybe more. We booked a holiday in January and I set myself the goal of six months to get into shape (healthily this time) in time for our holiday. It's now one week to go and I haven't lost ANY weight.
I realise it's not the best to start my weight loss journey one week before a two week holiday but I am sick of telling myself I'll start tomorrow or next week. I need to start now and I hope this will motivate me. I'm 170 lbs and flabby as hell. I'm going to eat healthier because at the minute we eat at least 2 takeaways a week and it's awful. I've bought a gym membership and I'm going to go three times a week for at least one hour of cardio every time, and also learn to use the machines to tone up. We have another holiday in September which is three months away. Hopefully by then I'll have something to show for it. I'm sick of making excuses!!!