Dealing with the munchies..

Options
katieihebb
katieihebb Posts: 9 Member
Any fellow cannabis users have an issue trying to lose weight, eat healthy AND satisfy their munchies? I know I am. Haha , what do you like to eat when you have the munch on?

Replies

• Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My SO eats lots of watermelon, because I'm the one losing weight and therefore responsible for what food is in the house. :D
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I lately have been blending frozen nanners with a tablespoon of pb and some dark chocolate.

Super super tasty and hits alllllll the taste needs for munchies. Sweet salty cold mmm lol

Otherwise, I just eat my dinner as my munchies and pound water to keep from over eating.

Weighing out munch food helps too.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    Prepare for this thread to get closed by mods
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I love gummy candies and chocolate, but I've been doing ice pops a lot lately (40 cals per), they take a while to eat. Apple with peanut butter is another one I try to go for before the chips. We eat a lot of popcorn, too. Everything with a digital food scale.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I don't get the munchies anymore. When I partake, I'm more likely to get the urge to bike, hike or just be outside.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    it is going to be legal in Canada soon and i will be baked 24/7 sooo i better start liking munching cucumber

u too eh
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I don't get the munchies anymore. When I partake, I'm more likely to get the urge to bike, hike or just be outside.

Yeah you can train yourself to not get munchies. I remember those old days and I cannaby started becoming a suppressant haha
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    This thread discusses breaking federal laws and forum rules...and y'all should all feel bad about that...
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Is this thread officially limited to those in Colorado and other jurisdictions where this is legal?
  • loub_81
    loub_81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't even smoke weed and I have non stop munchies. I'm just constantly hungry. Help!
  • denversillygoose
    Options
    Is this thread officially limited to those in Colorado and other jurisdictions where this is legal?

Don't know about you guys, but I'm fully legal.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i try to hit at the sweet spot where all my food for a meal is weighed and prepped and ready to go, then it'll be ready when the munchies hit. then i try to eat it slower than normal.
  • sunnybeaches105
    Options

We still think that people sitting on couches and playing video games while laughing at stupid stuff is a serious threat to Western civilization
  • Hwy2TheDangerZone
    Hwy2TheDangerZone Posts: 21 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Shoot, I feel your pain! Oranges are pretty delightful when faced with the munchies. Carrots are pretty tasty too. It's probably a good idea to steer clear of junk food too!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    I hear mangoes can make you feel it more.
  • denversillygoose
    Options

We still think that people sitting on couches and playing video games while laughing at stupid stuff is a serious threat to Western civilization

I still think that people who judge others based on antiquated and unfounded ideas are a serious threat to all civilization.
  • sunnybeaches105
    Options

I still think that people who judge others based on antiquated and unfounded ideas are a serious threat to all civilization.

Perhaps I should have put my "we" in quotes
  • pie_eyes
    Options

It's a "gateway drug"
  • jds3586
    jds3586 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just eat Hummus and Carrots
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »

It's a "gateway drug"

LOL, for a minute I read that "getaway" drug, which in reality is closer to the truth.