PitchStitch Today's Selfie with Yesterday's Selfie Right Now!

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    moijo0 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    ya 10 minutes is pretty quick
    by no make up you mean full make up but claim it's pure, unfiltered natural beauty right? Cause I know I was born with false eyelashes and permanent eyeliner.

damn! you mean people are still wearing make up on their no make up selfies???? :O ive been conned >:)

i cant do false lashes .. my own pish me off enough lol

Ohhhh there's an app for fake lash look.

Is it the same app that thins out your face and makes your eyes bigger?
    ejinvt wrote: »
    by no make up you mean full make up but claim it's pure, unfiltered natural beauty right? Cause I know I was born with false eyelashes and permanent eyeliner.

damn! you mean people are still wearing make up on their no make up selfies???? :O ive been conned >:)

I need dis.

Post a selfie RIGHT NOW and I will make it happen. I'm serious B)

oh wow!!!! so anyone who has a slim face and big eyes and lashes are fake and ones to be warey of???

id be more warey of those that know about the apps haha

there are all sorts of settings on the filter apps that add eye make up and tans and slims faces. I've witnessed lots of profile pics and you look at it and it's like wtf then you realize they shaved some weight off or added curves. It's a little crazy to be that vain
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

I need dis.

oh wow!!!! so anyone who has a slim face and big eyes and lashes are fake and ones to be warey of???

Awww honey you can look at mine and tell my face isn't shaped and my eyelashes barely exist :*<3
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

I need dis.

Awww honey you can look at mine and tell my face isn't shaped and my eyelashes barely exist :*<3

But your mouth is stunning.

Thanks! It's all I got : )

• Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

I need dis.

there are all sorts of settings on the filter apps that add eye make up and tans and slims faces. I've witnessed lots of profile pics and you look at it and it's like wtf then you realize they shaved some weight off or added curves. It's a little crazy to be that vain

Wait. Are you being sarcastic? There are settings for this? Are you effing serious? I'm kind of grossed out. I'm legit clueless on this kind of stuff (though I am guilty of selfie posting, I admit).
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Why isn't anyone posting selfies! This is a selfie thread, dangnabit!!!

We're waiting for you to post one so @JessicaJS23 can put eyelashes on it

Anyone
  • synchkat
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »

I need dis.

Wait. Are you being sarcastic? There are settings for this? Are you effing serious? I'm kind of grossed out. I'm legit clueless on this kind of stuff (though I am guilty of selfie posting, I admit).

me sarcastic? never but in this case it's sadly the truth. I clicked one by mistake once while editing a picture and was like holy *kitten* what have I done. it was weird.

and selfies are fine.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I helped your eyes

0nipgcb3op3j.jpg
  • JessicaJS23
    edited June 2016
    Options
    30hdvmqsxp39.jpeg
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I helped your eyes

0nipgcb3op3j.jpg

Damn now them are some
    Lashes!! Great work! :D
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    A little more subtle than what Ali did. Would this be more of a "day" look, Jess?

Yes sir. That is your 9am:ish I'm so bored at work selfie look
  • synchkat
    Options
    I helped your eyes

0nipgcb3op3j.jpg

Damn now them are some

if you look though one of the lashes didn't get on the right part of his eye hahahaha I left it though cause it makes it more "natural"
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    I helped your eyes

0nipgcb3op3j.jpg

Damn now them are some

if you look though one of the lashes didn't get on the right part of his eye hahahaha I left it though cause it makes it more "natural"

Lmao!! That is his 10pm hit up my inbox selfie.. The men don't gaze long enough to notice a misplaced lash I don't think.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Good god, this thread almost made me pee my pants. @ejinvt, how YOU doin'?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I had another app you could add make up and all sorts of stuff
    and friend and I used it to make goofy pictures but you could totally make yourself into a bombshell