Looking for support

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Trish and I am looking for more support. I live in Michigan and I am 29 years old. I am a mother, wife, mom taxi service, and work full time and go to school part time. I have always struggled with my weight. Last year I was on my way to changing my lifestyle through Visalus and doing really well. I had lost 20 lbs and was working out on a weekly basis. Shortly after I became pregnant. I was finally having a healthy pregnancy then had my first and only miscarriage. It was one of the hardest things to go through and I still have moments where I cry and have a hard time dealing with it. After that, I fell off the wagon, stopped doing Visalus, stopped exercising and went into a whole. I am having such a hard time getting back into it. I don't feel the passion about getting healthy like I did before.

I started to realize that I have to make this change and I have no other choice. Both my grandparents on my dads side, my mom and step dad, my aunt and now my husband have already gotten weight loss surgery or are getting it this year. This scares me to death that all of these people that I look up to and care so deeply about are getting this surgery. I don't want to have to go through this and I don't want my children to suffer with the stresses that go along with obesity. I

I just need more support on here to cheer me on when I do good and to keep me in line when I'm not doing well with logging or otherwise. Please help me in this new adventure!

Replies

• paigemulroe
    paigemulroe Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to support others and receive support from others, so anyone can feel free to add me!!