Hi, I am new to MFP

Options
Hi,

I am on the journey to lose 130 pounds, have lost 20 so far. I am grateful for this tool that allows me to track my daily calorie intake. Not sure how to make a friend on this site but any feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Replies

• terrydrgg
    terrydrgg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good evening! Another new person here myself. First day on the site. Hopefully this old broad will get it figured out eventually and get the lard balls flyin' off fast! LOL!
  • BelieverB
    BelieverB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here! Thanks so much for replying, I felt really happy seeing someone had responded to my post. Now I just have to figure out how to add you as a friend....
  • Pattycake755
    Pattycake755 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am over 80 days in on MFP, but I still feel really new here. I have lost 26lbs since I joined MFP March 14, 2016. Before joining MFP, I lost 18lbs; therefore I have lost a total of 44lbs since March 2015. I weighed 281lbs and I now weigh 237lbs. I still need to lose almost 100lbs. So I will be on MFP quite a while! LOL! I have less than 12 friends that I have acquired by reading blogs and requesting a few friends. I wanted my friend/pal total to remain small so that I can be supportive to each of my pals. Add me, I would love you to support and encourage you in your weight loss journey. @Pattycake755. I will send you a request. There is a "Find Member" link on the navigation bar. All you need is the username to find and request friends. Hope that helps.
  • BelieverB
    Options
    Oh thanks Patty! And I feel honoured that you have included me in your small circle of friends. Congrats on the weight you have lost so far! I also need to lose another 100 pounds (I have lost 22). I have just updated my profile so please feel free to have a read. I am an emotional eater, but since late April I have been able to control my overeating urges but keeping my emotions in check. Well, except for this weekend when I overdid it on the Tortilla chips and salsa sauce! But so far, so good.
  • BelieverB
    Options
    @Pattycake755 Sorry, forgot to say "thanks" for the instructions on adding friends.