Wedding 2017

Options
2»

Replies

• nehadhingra082016
    nehadhingra082016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too getting married in jan 2017 ! Before that I want to be in shape ! I believe we can make a target together and what I started is taking a daily pic after workout with tagging day but at times I easily get bored of healthy food and exercising alot ! Let me know if u can also start with me n have any nice idea
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    There's a part of me that wants to bookmark this thread - to show people that want to lose for a wedding in (arbitrarily chosen by me) 6 weeks that the smart ones started (or were already on their way) the year before.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    It is not possible for people who are in relationships or getting married to lose weight because they spend all their time going on dates and eating with their partners. Also they get complacent because they figure they must be very good-looking if someone wants to be with them. If you want to lose weight, you should break up with your partner and focus on losing weight. Good luck!

#foreversingle.
  • kylohart
    kylohart Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am getting married August 2017 ( oh my god it's one year away!!)
    I'm looking to lose at least 20lbs or two dress sizes by December.
    Add me! :smile:
  • Tmr419
    Tmr419 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in March 2017!! I started really working towards losing weight at the beginning of this month but started the change in my eating habits. I'm looking to lose 30 pounds (or more) before my wedding!! I'm going dress shopping next month so I'm hoping to be down at least 15-20 by then. I've lost 4.8 so far, so I'll take something over nothing. Congrats to all you other brides to be and good luck!!!
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all you ladies! I married on Sept 13, 2013, but I'm still a hopeless romantic that likes to be nosy with everyone else's wedding charades, still. B)
  • flatley21
    flatley21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im getting married May 2017, want to lose 30lbs eeek! But im injured and cant exercise
  • reedlj
    reedlj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    July 2017 bride! Looking to lose 20lbs! Add me!