30 Day Shred

Options
Jessiker13
Jessiker13 Posts: 4 Member
Has anyone gotten results with the 30 day shred? I have tried many diets and challenges but always fall off the wagon. I did meal prep for the week and completed day 1 of the 30 day shred. Looking for motivation. Thanks

Replies

• tyreannj
    tyreannj Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now, I've had the DVD for a while, would do a day maybe two then stop. I finally got enough motivation for my goal and decided to use the DVD for cardio a few times a week. I just finished week 1 last night, trying week 2 for the first time tonight. I would like to commit to the 30 day (at least a few times a week all the way through week 4).
  • Charan4
    Charan4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    friend of mine did it. she swore by it, and our coworkers noticed too. it was my copy, rather than give it back, she kept it, and just replaced it instead.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 today! First time it was hard but looking forward to tomorrow
  • konfusedfae
    konfusedfae Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I love 30 Day Shred. I started the year with it and finished it up. I saw some pounds shed but what I loved most was seeing toning and a huge strength increase!! I moved onto Six Week Six Pack and although I got a great work out, I just didn't see results. So now I'm back to 30 Day Shred and this time I see a huge difference in my endurance with the moves! I will say... Level 2 is killer haha. It's definitely the hardest and I still struggle.
  • sheymar2012
    sheymar2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did it for the month of May and lost 3in off of my waist and .5/1 off of everything else. Just started ripped in 30 today.