how was everyones monday?

Options
krista681
krista681 Posts: 26 Member
Trying to find motivation to workout right now! Exhausted. Pretty new to this program so pardon my boring conversation starter:) How did everyones first day of the new week go?

Replies

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Good day. Got out on the bike for a little while and also went out for a run. Warm day, but a little cooler and less humid than it had been the last few days.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    It was fine
  • krista681
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    It was fine

I am gonna need you to tone down your enthusiasm.. lol
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I didn't get fired. At my age and in this industry, that's the best I can say.
  • krista681
    Options
    I didn't get fired. At my age and in this industry, that's the best I can say.

Woohoo for not getting fired! One of my friends gets fired once a week. From the same place. We make bets on what she will be fired for next:) so it could be worse right?!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Had the day off..tomorrow is my Monday..been off for the last 10 days looking forward to getting back into the grove..lots of work to get done.. Motivation <<< lost 1.2 lbs with family in town eating like crap and only 1 work out. .feeling good moving toward the goal !!
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just got off work long day .. Happy Monday all.
  • krista681
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Had the day off..tomorrow is my Monday..been off for the last 10 days looking forward to getting back into the grove..lots of work to get done.. Motivation <<< lost 1.2 lbs with family in town eating like crap and only 1 work out. .feeling good moving toward the goal !!

That is awesome, congrats!! Sounds like to must have put some muscle on thats helping burn more calories!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Monday sucked
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    krista681 wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »

That is awesome, congrats!! Sounds like to must have put some muscle on thats helping burn more calories!

Actually I think you are correct. My bodyfat percentage (22.5%, down 5 percent from when I started) keep dropping and my lean muscle mass is increasing.. I list 3 times a week and do cardio 2-3 times a week. I have a target body fat percentage of 12% so I have a ways to go..but I like progress..