A Presidential Connumdrum

Options
pondee629
pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
I find it difficult to support either Candidate for President from the two major parties (now that Hillary is claiming victory). I am actively looking for an alternative (other than not voting at all which is a non answer). Really don't care if that person "has no chance of winning". That's not the point. The point is to voice an objection to the two offered by the major parties by casting a vote for someone else.

Perhaps, if were are all as annoyed with the current situation as it seems, we could amass our support for one of the minor party's candidate and show the majors how truly annoyed we are.

Any nominations?

P.S. If you really do support either Donald or Hillary, this post is not for you to respond.

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Just write in my name. I'm ready to make something something great. And...we can't discuss this. Because, fitness.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    pondee629 wrote: »
    I find it difficult to support either Candidate for President from the two major parties (now that Hillary is claiming victory). I am actively looking for an alternative (other than not voting at all which is a non answer). Really don't care if that person "has no chance of winning". That's not the point. The point is to voice an objection to the two offered by the major parties by casting a vote for someone else.

Perhaps, if were are all as annoyed with the current situation as it seems, we could amass our support for one of the minor party's candidate and show the majors how truly annoyed we are.

Any nominations?

P.S. If you really do support either Donald or Hillary, this post is not for you to respond.

that doesn't seem very democratic.
  • pondee629
    Options
    Just write in my name. I'm ready to make something something great. And...we can't discuss this. Because, fitness.

I thought this was;

"Chit-Chat

Shoot the breeze & chat with members".

Unless we'd all rather discuss the sexiest part of the above poster ;-)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

Any nominations?

Lol

I'm in till this gets deleted.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options

I thought this was;

"Chit-Chat

I don't makes the rules. Because, fitness.

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

I thought this was;

"Chit-Chat

You agreed to a terms of service when you signed up. It said "no political posts" in said TOS.
  • pondee629
    Options

Any nominations?

Looking for an alternative. Not wanting to hear why I'm wrong in wanting someone else.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Delete
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Stay focused, man. Fitness.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Mods are really slacking
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Any nominations?

Looking for an alternative. Not wanting to hear why I'm wrong in wanting someone else.

It actually sounds like you fit in just right with one side then. I won't say which one.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Anyone that pushes for a 5 day workout week has my vote. I vote @Cindy4FunFit if fitness is her platform.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    0TLChI8.jpg
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    gary_johnson_for_president_2016_magnet.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I'm voting for Bernie anyway!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I have voted for the Libertarian or Constitutional party candidate in most of the presidential elections since 1992.
This discussion has been closed.