A Personal Trainer Who Got Out Of Shape

3o3smzc2a3id.jpg

A quick backstory - I'm a 32 year old who has been a personal trainer since 21. Lingering neck and shoulder issues slowly sucked away my love of fitness over the years and my before is more or less an in-shape body left to rot away. Believe it or not, I never truly counted calories. I gave MFP a try and decided to slowly try and get back in shape. The pictures are two months apart (early April - early June). I'm doing more of a "rebuild" re composition, not straight weight loss. Before is 183 and the "after" (which is really my "during"...nowhere close to finished yet) is 179. The visual difference is there though. I'm down from 23% BF to 19%....goal is 15%.

These apps really do work if you consistently use them. Food is seriously 80% of all the hard work in fitness!

Replies

• Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Yep, very noticeable difference! Well done!
  • always_serenity2016
    always_serenity2016 Posts: 27 Member
    Great job so far :) ! It's nice to see a success story that involves recomp. Very inspiring to me as I am lifting weights and noticing major differences everywhere... but the scale is edging only ever so slowly down.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!