Need some motivational friends

Options
2»

Replies

• haleidoscope
    haleidoscope Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have struggled with my weight since a car accident a few years ago that made it so I couldn't walk for a while. I'm back in the game now, and I want to lose 60 lbs by the end of the year. I'm looking for motivated people who will help me stick to it! :)
  • Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have been working through losing weight for a few years now, going back and forth from losing weight to gaining weight and am back on here, as the new year has started, to see if this will help in my weight loss journey again!
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Although I am older than you (ahem!!), our stories are similar. I had lost 20 lbs. with MFP and exercise in 2012. I had put on weight due to cellulitis of the legs and feet 2010-11, I could not stand or walk most of the time. I was putting on weight fast, I even consulted a dietician and I was at 1200 calories so she didn't want me to go lower. My doc said to just go with it and lose weight once I was back on my feet (literally). So I did, I had a few lbs. left to go and then I got back-to-back illness and needed prednisone...like you, the weight came back plus 20 more!! Sometimes things are out of our control but I'm getting back on track now and want to lose 40. I'll send a riend request :)
  • tifmason
    tifmason Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1ps7fdb075ta.jpg

Thought I would update the pictures some!
  • sh3rr13
    sh3rr13 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    There is no shame for getting up, dusting yourself off, and getting at it again! We all could use some cheerleaders. Feel free to add me as a friend. New to this so not sure how to go about it. :) I am partially disabled for 15 years now. I am currently out of shape and overweight, trying to lose 45 lbs. Finally have my pain under control and am able to do more exercise. Never Give Up!