Approve this diet plan?

Options
2»

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Well this is like a basic food menu.I'm in medical school so these are the basic stuff I can afford! I'll be changing up the food anyways. Do these 12 week programs actually work??

Basic stuff is fine, as long as you DO change it up. Google "healthy eating on a budget" or look up one of the billion threads about it in here.
  • justincooper405
    justincooper405 Posts: 107 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    If I am correct OP is talking about http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer.html (here is the link if your interested in seeing the program)

The program gives you meal plans daily so I believe the example OP has provided is for a single day (as in not eating that same list every day for 12 weeks)

I found the program very informative and helped me to begin my recomp. I took the tools I learned here and various other places to learn how to produce results safely and effectively.

OP I recommend it, if you are newish to resistance training. I enjoyed it :)
    Yeah I'm new to lifting.Can I expect a good amount of fat loss or as they say a "body transformation"?

Yes absolutely, however you will get out what you put in. My advice to any new lifter is set your intentions before you step into the gym. Dedicate that time to yourself and work hard. I like to eliminate all distractions, I give my self a time limit to ensure I'm not taking too long in between sets. Track your results and continue to increase your intensity.

The MOST important thing is to be safe. Lift to your capability and ask for help if you are unsure about your form. Lifting injuries can put a nasty hault on your goals.

I loved Lee's program, lost of the programs you find a online are very similar and also very effective.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Where's the pizza? :o

In mah belly.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Where's the pizza? :o

Oh sorry. I ate it. Today. Might be some leftovers if you fancy, I can't lift my arms to my face after today's workout so no more food for me!
  • aaromalloyola666
    aaromalloyola666 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    If I am correct OP is talking about http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lee-labrada-12-week-lean-body-trainer.html (here is the link if your interested in seeing the program)

The program gives you meal plans daily so I believe the example OP has provided is for a single day (as in not eating that same list every day for 12 weeks)

I found the program very informative and helped me to begin my recomp. I took the tools I learned here and various other places to learn how to produce results safely and effectively.

OP I recommend it, if you are newish to resistance training. I enjoyed it :)
    Yeah I'm new to lifting.Can I expect a good amount of fat loss or as they say a "body transformation"?

Yes absolutely, however you will get out what you put in. My advice to any new lifter is set your intentions before you step into the gym. Dedicate that time to yourself and work hard. I like to eliminate all distractions, I give my self a time limit to ensure I'm not taking too long in between sets. Track your results and continue to increase your intensity.

The MOST important thing is to be safe. Lift to your capability and ask for help if you are unsure about your form. Lifting injuries can put a nasty hault on your goals.

I loved Lee's program, lost of the programs you find a online are very similar and also very effective.
    Thanks man!