Stick with it Summer Group Challenge

Options
sunflowerhippi
sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
12 weeks with end of 1st weeks weigh in being NEXT Friday 6/17.

To join please sign in here at the google spreadsheeet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xplNOL2K5mDOBgRK4Qz2HAMyaj4iSChtXqL0RYHG9yQ/edit#gid=367640006

If you can't access it sorry but unless you can commit to at least posting your weigh ins weekly so I can add them to the document please don't join. Last group started at 70+ people and ended with only 11 because people couldn't access/didn't know how to access the document from phones and couldn't stay active in the group.

Here is the group for on MFP, once you put your informaiton into the google doc come and join the group!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114472-stick-with-it-summer-challenge

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! :)
  • sunflowerhippi
    Options
    hopefully we can get some more people. so far we have a few.
  • sunflowerhippi
    Options
    Would love a few more active members. If you are interested please join.
  • witchyzeeluh
    witchyzeeluh Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to it! :blush:
  • sunflowerhippi
    Options
    bumping this thread again. would love to get some more people to join to encourage everyone.
  • chrimsonfyre
    chrimsonfyre Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ok nevermind I found it but it won't open at work. I can do check ins at night from home though. I need someone to help push me. Can you add me to the doc when you have a chance. username Chrimsonfyre, real name: Christina, starting weight 238.4
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    ok nevermind I found it but it won't open at work. I can do check ins at night from home though. I need someone to help push me. Can you add me to the doc when you have a chance. username Chrimsonfyre, real name: Christina, starting weight 238.4

I started at 210 in December, and I'm at 181.8 as of this morning. You can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • sunflowerhippi
    Options

you're added dear. just make sure to join the group or post on my wall weekly weigh ins so I can keep your info up to date.