Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need accountability buddies!

2»

Replies

• VanaIbis
    VanaIbis Posts: 20 Member
    Add me too please! My diary is open.
  • xim123
    xim123 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me toooooo pls!!! :)
  • tragun
    tragun Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new to mfp and would love to be added too!
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Hello everyone, feel free to add me as well.
  • wildgoat
    wildgoat Posts: 11 Member
    I want to have accountability too! If it's not too late, I'd like to be in.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Hi lily....accountability is probably the key, so I'm in. Please add me..my device only accepts requests and doesn't let me make friend requests
  • atitagain1958
    atitagain1958 Posts: 160 Member
    I just sent you a request. I can be the "other" grammy in the group!! Anyone else here looking for friends can add me too if you want!! The more support the better! I log in every day and comment on all my friends posts. Good luck all!
  • Fiqahana
    Fiqahana Posts: 93 Member
    Sure, I'll add you! We kinda need each other :wink: Anyway, If there's anyone who'd like to have a friend along our journey of achieving a better life, feel free to add me! Inbox me after you do to make sure I will add you back! :blush: I started last 2 years but it wasn't a total success, but I'm definitely gonna give it a try again, much harder this time! I'm gonna need to lost 123lbs to be at my goal weight. Let's do this together! All the best everyone! :smile:
  • pinkyspices
    pinkyspices Posts: 2 Member
    I need accountability also. I've lost weight before and then gain it back. I really want to lose this weight...!!!
  • robertsonbmhs
    robertsonbmhs Posts: 2 Member
    Add me as well! Thank you!