Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If you could meet anyone from mfp ...

Options
jgkoutr
jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
If you could meet anyone from mfp ...

Who and why(be nice) (my first thread)

Replies

• jgkoutr
    Options
    I would with @Fabulousfantasticfifty an
    @lauranorr cause they are hilarious would keep me laughing
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    @synchkat

Trade housewife secrets

I know hers....

But we'll drink anyway haha
  • jgkoutr
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    I would with @Fabulousfantasticfifty an
    @lauranorr cause they are hilarious would keep me laughing

Awww, you mentioned me in your first thread!! And I'm going to pretend that its not really because you just want to do the human hamster cage gig..... :wink:

Oh but I do :D
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @lauranorr cause we have so many things in common and we would be able to talk real and act silly :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    @synchkat

Trade housewife secrets

I know hers....

But we'll drink anyway haha

Yes!!!! we'll go shopping, dress up and drink
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Well this would be fun
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @ManOfSteel38 because he's a really awesome dad and he's been such a great support buddy.

@RoseTheWarrior she is just simply amazing. I would want to play tennis with her ;)

@barryplumber I would take him a nice big slice of apple pie since we both are apple lovers.

• Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Arathels wrote: »
    Ohh I can mention more than one?! Here goes!!!

@rygar1983 - cause he's so amazing, beautiful inside out and I think we could be good friends
    @_Just_Ash_ -he looks super interesting and I think we'd have a good time lol.
    @jenmar22 and @Mr_Stabbems - they'd make me pee myself with laughter. I adore them and would love to go out with them for a drink.
    @Kvm11628 - she's a true role model! I'd love to meet her and chat/drink/dance :D
    @jessieshanks19 - Ok girl, we'd be the bests of friends! I love you :*
    @yusaku02 - Ok bro, sorry but you're friendzoned for life and if I got to meet you we'd be off doing some crazy shenanigans, I've always wanted to paraglide into a volcano ;)
    @kace_kay - I really need that cookie on her profile photo so I'd have to meet her to kidnap that thing!
    @nitroalley - We could probably talk forever
    @BoryBreezy5 - She's amazing and I'd be honored to be her rl friend
    @VikMcAnik -He's just a whole lot of nice, sugar and spice! I think we'd have so much fun.
    @ejinvt - A true Gentleman :*
    @ChrisR0se - She and me, we'd be an awesome duo!!!
    @danohealy123 - BOY! you fine !! We'd need to workout together.. Like real workouts. ;)
    @Krizzo87 - To me, Kendra is the most beautiful person ever. Her kindness rocks.

I'm forgetting someone but I'll add to it as it goes ;)

Aww thank you! I'd love to meet you. You're one of the most amazing people ever!!! <3
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yay! These are the MFP folks that I would want to meet. @Arathels told me I can pick more than one so here goes. :# This is my initial list.

@Arathels - I cannot pinpoint what it is about her but we got off to a great start. She and @rockgoddess16 said the most amazing things about me since I first posted and didn't know anyone. I love people like these two.
    @slinkybinkydog - my MFP bestie. We just kind of clicked and can chat about anything.
    @slimgirljo15 - She's caring and protected me from mean folks
    @yusaku02 - we feed off each other. He's crazy! I love it! We would have do much fun!
    @danohealy123 - Such a sweetheart and have the nicest body (IMO) in MFP. I would probably faint if I meet him.
    @NYactor1 - a lot of chemistry with this guy. Sensei may have to worry about this meeting. o:)
    @ballcoach_08 - I think he cares about me genuinely. He would be my go to guy.
    @musclegood_ fatbad - he's going to teach me how to play golf

So much more that I probably forgot. List 2 comming soon.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    You are so sweet @Arathels. I think we would have a great time!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    @kace_kay @jenmar22 @Arathels @kvm11628 and a few others that I can't remember their exact usernames!

All at the same time. One big pool party with BBQ!
  • Watchinherbackthistime
    Watchinherbackthistime Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet u all xx
  • jgkoutr
    Options
    @kace_kay @jenmar22 @Arathels @kvm11628 and a few others that I can't remember their exact usernames!

I'd luv to join this pool party...beautiful girls and @Mr_stabbems and @kvm11628 are hilarious too...would be fun
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

I'll sign up for a pool party with you guys anytime!! Gotta try my new bikinis
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Too many to mention!